Join FRAMECAD in person at Syndey Build Expo 2023
Visit our stand at these shows to discuss how the FRAMECAD system delivers advanced design-led methodology to increase your project productivity.
Sydney Build Expo
When: Monday 6th - Tuesday 7th March
Where: ICC Sydney, Australia
With over 20,000 attendees and 500+ exhibitors, Sydney Build Expo is Australia’s largest construction show. There will be presentations on BIM, Construction Safety, Site Safety, Architecture, Infrastructure, Digital Construction, New Rules, Sustainability & more. Tickets for Sydney Build Expo are free, with the ticket you will also be able to attend the many interactive demonstrations and workshops. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover and connect with key industry players.
Across the two days there will be:
- 500+ Exhibitors spread across 4 exhibition halls
- 300+ Accredited presentations
- 400+ High-level speakers
- 9 Conference stages
Here's what you can learn at the FRAMECAD booth:
- The easiest way to engage cold formed steel in construction
- How to reduce engineering costs, whilst adding value into your structural designs
- How to avoid expensive labour costs and rapidly accelerate the construction process
- Construct highly accurate buildings with the FRAMECAD end-to-end system for cold formed steel
Want to book a personal meeting with a FRAMECAD expert?
Click below to let us know what time is good for you.
To learn more about the benefits of CFS construction, download our eBook, ‘The Future of Construction’ below.