FRAMECAD will be at New York Build this February
New York Build
Date: Tuesday 13 - Wednesday 14 February, 2024
Location: Javits Center, New York City, NY, USA
New York Build offers a totally unique experience over the 2 days, featuring:
- 35,000+ registered visitors from contractors, architects, civil engineers, realtors, developers, government and construction professionals
- 500+ inspiring speakers across 13 conference tracks including Future of Construction, Sustainability, Digital Construction, Facilities Management, Government Policy, Real Estate and Fire Safety & Security
- AIA CES accredited workshops
- Architect’s Hub with project displays and 3D models of upcoming projects from leading architects across the USA
- Government Hub connecting suppliers with Government agencies to learn how they can get involved in upcoming projects
- Exclusive networking events to grow your connections including the USA's largest gathering for Women in Construction & Diversity in Construction
- 400+ exhibitors showcasing the latest services, products and innovations transforming the industry
Register for FREE tickets here
Here's what you can learn at the FRAMECAD booth:
- The easiest way to engage cold formed steel in construction
- How to reduce engineering costs, whilst adding value into your structural designs
- How to avoid expensive labour costs and rapidly accelerate the construction process
- Construct highly accurate buildings with the FRAMECAD end-to-end system for cold formed steel
Want to book a personal meeting with a FRAMECAD expert at the show?
Click below to let us know what time is good for you.
To learn more about the benefits of CFS construction, download our eBook, ‘The Future of Construction’ below.