Join FRAMECAD® in person at IBS 2023 in Las Vegas, USA.
We will also be hosting tours to our Demonstration Facility in Las Vegas, where you will be able to see our systems in action. Click the button below to secure your spot!
NAHB International Builders Show (IBS)
When: Tuesday 31st January - Thursday 2nd February
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, USA
NAHB International Builders Show (IBS) returns in 2023 at the Las Vegas Convention center. IBS is North America’s largest home-building show. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, gain insights into the industry, and learn about the latest in tech, upcoming trends and topics. IBS has also collated their three most popular sessions and transformed them into supercharged educational experiences.
Over the course of three days, there will be:
- 1,500+ Exhibitors - representing over 300 categories
- 100+ Education Sessions
- 225+ speakers - 40% are first-time IBS speakers
- 9 Education Tracks
Sign up now to receive a FREE IBS expo pass
Here's what you can learn at the FRAMECAD® booth:
- The easiest way to engage cold formed steel in construction
- How to reduce engineering costs, whilst adding value into your structural designs
- How to avoid expensive labor costs and rapidly accelerate the construction process
- Construct highly accurate buildings with the FRAMECAD end-to-end system for cold formed steel
Want to book a personal meeting with a FRAMECAD expert?
Click below to let us know what time is good for you.
To learn more about the benefits of CFS construction, download our eBook, ‘The Future of Construction’ below.