FRAMECAD is proud to launch its latest manufacturing equipment innovation - the P325iT specialises in producing wall frames and trusses quickly and economically for pods, modular and residential structures.
The P325iT System uses FRAMECAD® patented technology to provide a smart and lean design, engineering and fabrication process. The FRAMECAD® System integrates with BIM design software including REVIT and TEKLA. Intelligence and know-how built into FRAMECAD® Structure design software enables value engineered design to maximise both profitability and robust building techniques. FRAMECAD® has proven to be the most cost efficient way to operate in the steel frame industry.
The P325iT Manufacturing System features:
- Automated high line speed up to 2880m/hr resulting in the
industry’s best framing and truss manufacturing output.
- 12 advanced precision punching functions for high productivity
and versatile components production such as roof trusses,
walls and floor joists.
- Able to produce a narrow profile, ideal in the manufacture of modular construction specifically for bathroom pods.
- An auto gauging system that automatically adjusts gauge range
to increase overall productivity and quality.
- Smart internet connectivity provides cloud-based data reporting
to enable real time production management and technical
diagnostics to improve efficiency.