FRAMECAD is excited to announce the latest release of our structural engineering software: FRAMECAD Structure 9.2
Now upgraded to the latest IntelliCAD 9.2 platform, FRAMECAD Structure 9.2 delivers a range of new features providing increased speed, design flexibility, and accuracy.
As part of our continuous improvement program, all new features are added for your convenience. All updates are available at no additional cost to your current FRAMECAD software license.
FRAMECAD Structure 9.2 updates include:
- Updated engineering methods enable better design and engineering using different construction methods. This is achieved with a flexible design and engineering software that can adapt to the local norms.
- Now provides easier access to existing jobs on opening Structure.
- The introduction of cross sections makes it easier to review the design and check for any issues, providing improved speed and accuracy when designing.
- Ability to modify the stud spacings either for the entire design or for a section, saving time during the design process.
- Improved design of openings - When designing an opening you can now automatically place additional jam studs around openings based on the local building requirements.
- Seamless integration to Revit, using FRAMECAD Revlink*, has now been extended to FRAMECAD Structure bringing streamlined design and engineering capability into your BIM model.
*The FRAMECAD Revlink plug-in provides seamless integration between Revit and the FRAMECAD software suite. Recently updated to include FRAMECAD Structure, you can read more about FRAMECAD Revlink here.
A complete overview of all Structure 9.2 updates, including step by step how-to information and additional training videos, is available for all FRAMECAD customers in Knowledge Center.
More about FRAMECAD Structure
Based on the powerful IntelliCAD platform, FRAMECAD Structure is a computer-aided engineering software that saves you time and money. Completing over 25,000 engineering calculations per square meter of roof and walls in just seconds, FRAMECAD Structure improves your engineering time by up to 80%.
FRAMECAD Structure makes real-time engineering calculations as the designs are created - analyzing loads, deflections and other forces - making it an easy process to optimize building code compliance whilst delivering best value engineering practices. The software generates a design checklist automatically generated based on the building code and other design factors. The enhanced 3D view displays framing components and an easy step-by-step truss, joist and wall builder.
With its universal design format and instant engineering analysis, FRAMECAD Structure is the world's most compliant engineering software for cold formed steel construction. It has been developed for worldwide application, drawing from CFS building codes for USA, Canada, China, Europe, Russia, Brazil, South Africa and Australia/New Zealand.
Innovating for faster construction & better built environments
At FRAMECAD®, innovation is everything. It’s a catalyst for growth – whether it's enabling clients to construct buildings quickly and safely through an integrated system or supporting communities to achieve a better standard of living - we’ve spent 30 years researching and testing a platform that people can rely on. The ongoing development of FRAMECAD Structure is another example of this focus on innovation.
FRAMECAD provide the tools that help you gain business success. Our range of world-leading software, manufacturing equipment, online support and training programs are created to help your business increase productivity and return on investment.
Already a FRAMECAD customer?
A complete overview of full Structure 9.2 updates, including step by step how-to information and additional training videos, is available for all FRAMECAD customers in Knowledge Center.
Not a FRAMECAD customer?
Find out more about FRAMECAD Structure here, or download a free 30-day trial of FRAMECAD Structure 9.2. Click below to access trial.
Want to know find out more about how the end-to-end FRAMECAD System can benefit your business. Talk to our experts today.