FRAMECAD is excited to announce the release of the updated FL650 system. This heavy-duty, floor joist manufacturing system is ideal for heavy flooring, residential and multi-story construction or large-scale flooring projects.
During an extensive review and redesign process, FRAMECAD’s product engineers have refined many operating features resulting in easier operation and faster production. Additions and upgrades include:
- 43 - 97mls (1.2 - 2.5mm) or 18 - 12 gauge
- Multiple flange heights available from 2 - 3”
- Extruded 6 ½” service hole.
The FL650’s unique punching system offers provisions for easy installation of the HVAC and MEP, along with other electrical and plumbing services, without compromising on joint or profile strength.
Key features and benefits:
- Automated high line speed up to 4,430ft./hr (1,350m/hr) results in highly efficient deep C floor joist outputs.
- Specialist tooling for the production of floor joists including an extruded service hole for easy installation of HVAC, plumbing and electrical services.
- A simple and intuitive gauging system allows for quick change of gauges between 47 - 97 mils (1.2mm - 2.5mm) or 18 - 12 gauge steel.
- Multiple flange heights (2 - 3”) possible on the one profile, enabling the right profile to be selected based on the engineering requirements for the construction job.
- Smart internet connectivity provides cloud-based data reporting to enable real-time production management and technical diagnostics to improve efficiency.
FL650 System specifications:
|Description||FRAMECAD Floor & Frame equipment|
|Design software options||FRAMECAD Structure & FRAMECAD Detailer|
|Number of Profiles||1xC & 1xU|
|Profile Width (Web)||Range 10" – 12” or 250mm - 305mm|
|Profile Height (Flange)||1⅝" - 3" or 40mm - 75mm|
|Material Thickness||47-97mils (1.2mm - 2.3mm) or 18 - 12 gauge|
|Roll Forming Stations||17 forming stations|
|Punching Stations||7 punching stations|
|Standard Punch Tooling*||Web bolt hole, flange screw hole, tab punch, web/tab screw holes, flange bolt hole, large service hole (extruded) & small service hole.|
|Max Line Speed||4,430ft./hr (1,350m/hr)|
|Typical Production Speed (actual dependent on framing design)||820 - 1970ft./hr (250 - 600m/hr)|
|Main Drive Power||30.8hp (23kW)|
|Hydraulic Power||20hp (15kW)|
|Hydraulic Reservoir||66 gal (250L)|
|Ambient temperature||32-104°F (0-40°C)|
|Length x Width x Height - to top of covers||32.8ft (10.0m) x 5.08ft (1.55m) x 6.73ft (2.05m)|
|Approx. Weight||28,220lbs (12,800kg)|
|Mains power supply||400VAC, 60A|
|Printer||2 printer heads|
|Decoiler Capacity||5,000kg (11,000lb) heavy duty powered Decoiler|
|User Interface and Connectivity||21.5” Touch Screen enabled with Mobile, Wi-Fi & LAN internet connectivity.|
|*Subject to customer System specification. Due to FRAMECAD’s ongoing innovation, system specification may change.|
To support the efficient operation of the FL650 equipment, a larger, purpose-built decoiler is available. With auto mandrel, this robust decoiler is easy-to-use, handling up to 5T coils.
A full FL650 specification sheet can be downloaded here.
A continued focus on quality and innovation
All FRAMECAD equipment including the FL650 is designed, manufactured and quality assured in-house by our expert design and mechanical engineers. This ensures all FRAMECAD equipment meets our very high standards and tight tolerances and provides FRAMECAD customers the certainty that what is designed will be constructed.
For more information on the FL650, details or a quote, talk to one of our experts today.
For more information about FRAMECAD check out our latest video.