FRAMECAD is excited to announce our latest software updates: FRAMECAD® Structure 9.2.4 and FRAMECAD Revlink® 1.5.2.
FRAMECAD® Structure 9.2.4 and FRAMECAD Revlink® 1.5.2. updates deliver a range of new features and product enhancements providing increased design speed and flexibility, improved efficiency and accuracy.
We continue to refine and improve our software and release these updates to you free of charge. This allows you to be more productive in your design, engineering and manufacturing.
All FRAMECAD software releases include planned upgrades from our comprehensive product development road map. These are further refined and updated based on direct customer feedback and requirements.
FRAMECAD® Structure 9.2.4 updates include:
- Dynamic sizing for openings - you can now add top, bottom and side clearances to existing openings in a job. This provides additional flexibility for change after the initial input.
- Point loading of girder trusses - Structure calculates the reactions from the individual supported trusses. The reactions are applied as point loads directly to the girder truss bottom chord or top chord.
- IFC Export – Hot Rolled Steel posts/columns now feed through to the IFC file.
- A new ‘Site Summary’ tab has been added to the material Summary Report.
- The Smart Panel length is automatically reduced to allow for the variation in depth when a 3D pitch is applied.
- More ‘Hot Rolled Steel’ beam shapes are now available to be added to the IFC file.
- Absolute spacing for saddle trusses at the end of a roof block implemented. This allows for direct fixed roof sheathing to be continuous.
FRAMECAD Revlink® 1.5.2: New features and enhancements
- Add ‘Set Panel Edge’ tool - allows you to pick up the base point of a panel (ceiling, floor or roof) upon Export.
- Labelling enhancements – User interface modifications, allow customized prefix and sorting options.
- Update EULA and include a modified build of licensing.
All new features in these releases are added to FRAMECAD® Structure and FRAMECAD Revlink® for your convenience. All updates are available at no additional cost to your current FRAMECAD software license.
More about FRAMECAD® Structure
Based on the powerful IntelliCAD platform, FRAMECAD® Structure is a computer-aided engineering software that saves you time and money. Completing over 25,000 engineering calculations per square meter of roof and walls in just seconds, FRAMECAD® Structure improves your engineering time by up to 80%.
FRAMECAD® Structure makes real-time engineering calculations as the designs are created - analyzing loads, deflections and other forces - making it an easy process to optimize building code compliance whilst delivering best value engineering practices. The software generates a design checklist automatically generated based on the building code and other design factors. The enhanced 3D view displays framing components and an easy step-by-step truss, joist and wall builder.
With its universal design format and instant engineering analysis, FRAMECAD® Structure is the world's most compliant engineering software for cold formed steel construction. It has been developed for worldwide application, drawing from CFS building codes for USA, Canada, China, Europe, Russia, Brazil, South Africa and Australia/New Zealand.
More about FRAMECAD Revlink®
FRAMECAD Revlink® allows you to work seamlessly between Revit and FRAMECAD’s construction software secure in the knowledge that you always have one complete model available.
Key benefits of FRAMECAD Revlink®:
- Seamless, two-way exchange between FRAMECAD® Structure and Revit, or FRAMECAD Detailer and Revit
- Speeds up the design, detailing and engineering process
- FRAMECAD Revlink® allows the complete framing design to be completed in Detailer or Structure and then imported into Revit and merged with the architectural design (inline framing only)
- Simplifies the frame design
- Reduces the risk of mistakes and rework as you are working in one design model
- Easy to modify the frames as required in either Revit or your FRAMECAD software, and then import back to complete the model
- One complete BIM model
- Simple and intuitive to use
This all leads to a faster and more accurate design process, saving you time and money in the design, engineering, manufacturing and construction processes.
Innovating for faster construction and better built environments
At FRAMECAD, innovation is everything. It’s a catalyst for growth – whether it's enabling clients to construct buildings quickly and safely through an integrated system or supporting communities to achieve a better standard of living - we’ve spent 30 years researching and testing a platform that people can rely on.
FRAMECAD provide the tools that help you gain business success. Our range of world-leading software, manufacturing equipment, online support and training programs are created to help your business increase productivity and return on investment.
Already a FRAMECAD customer?
A complete overview of all FRAMECAD® Structure 9.2.4 and FRAMECAD Revlink® updates are available for all FRAMECAD customers in Knowledge Center.
Not a FRAMECAD customer?
Want to know find out more about how the end-to-end FRAMECAD System can benefit your business. Click below to talk to our experts today.